Monday, July 26, 2010

Inception


Now recently I just saw Inception starring Leonardo DiCaprio, and I have to say it wasn't bad at all. And I have to give Christopher Nolan a round of applause because once again he made an amazing movie. Inception was a little complicated in the beginning, but after time it made sense on why he did this. But when he gets caught during Inception he has to do this last job if he wants to get out of this business of dreams, so he can see his kids again. So he creates the ultimate team to form inception which includes Ellen Page, Tom Hardy and others as the go for the ultimate inception s dream within a dream a dream within a dream. DiCaprio's characters past makes the team vulnerable and puts in jeopardy of their task. They perform their and finally make it out. Now I know its my first review, so don't go crazy on me. I rate this on my list a FIVE! Go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment